Everyone has their part to play on a multimedia production team. As I was doing my research and looking and different roles there was a couple that stood out to me.
- Creative Director: A Creative Director is the boss over everyone on the team. The creative director is the person that approves any idea or creative decision of the production.
- Project Manager: The project manager is in charge of planning, executing and managing the project at hand.
- Content Editor: Another important role is a content editor. Content editors are the people make sure all project aspects like projects and presentation are done correctly.
- Videographer: The videographers are the people behind the lenses. They are responsible for recordings.
- Audio Engineers: The audio engineers are the people who make all sound into a symphony.